My most loved recipe, this No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake is rich, creamy, delicious and extremely easy to put together. Only 4 ingredients, a little time and you have this decadent dessert ready.
I’m back! After a month long break from blogging, I’m finally back with one of the most requested recipe ever – my No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake. If you’re following me on Instagram, you’ve probably seen quite of lot of teasers for this cheesecake and I’m sure it made you drool each time. If you’ve been waiting long enough for this recipe, today is your lucky day! I’m finally writing this recipe down for all of you to try at home. It’s one of the easiest desserts I’ve made and in just 3 simple steps you can make a cheesecake big enough for 8-10 people. What’s more is that you only need 4 ingredients for this! And if you’re intimidated by baking, then rejoice, because this recipe is no-bake so all you have to do is mix all the ingredients and stick it in the refrigerator for 4 hours while you chill and flip through magazines. It really cannot get easier..and tastier than this.
- • Butter, 4 tablespoons (melted)
- • Digestive Biscuits, 250 grams (You can use McVities digestives or Marie biscuits)
- • Cream Cheese, 400 grams
- • Nutella (for cheesecake), 1 full 350 gram jar
- • Nutella (for the top), 150 grams or ½ jar approx. (optional)
- • Chopped Almonds or Hazelnuts (for the top), a handful (optional)
- Blitz the biscuits in a food processor until they're like a fine powder. Add in the melted butter and a tablespoon of Nutella, blitz again until they're properly mixed. The final mixture will resemble wet sand.
- Spread this mixture on the base of a 22cm springform (or bottomless) tin and flatten it using the bottom of a glass or a spatula. Once you have a smooth base, chill it in the refrigerator while you prepare the cheesecake mix.
- Transfer the remaining Nutella in a microwave safe bowl, and microwave it for about 30 seconds or until it's slightly melted and runny.
- Next, whisk cream cheese in a separate bowl until it's slightly fluffy. Do not overmix, it only needs a minute with an electric hand mixer.
- Once mixed, add in the melted Nutella little by little and keep whisking until everything is properly combined.
- Transfer the cheesecake mix to the prepared springform tin and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Once the cheesecake is set, take it out of the tin. Melt the Nutella reserved for the topping in a microwave and drizzle it all over the cheesecake. Make sure the Nutella is at room temperature. Sprinkle chopped nuts on top and refrigerate the cheesecake for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve the cheesecake chilled, right out of the fridge for best results.