Make super moist double chocolate banana bread loaded with chocolate chips and nuts without eggs using my recipe!
Listen up all you banana lovers, I’ve got a treat for y’all- Double Chocolate and Walnut Banana Bread! This banana bread with a combination of chocolate and nuts will drive you crazy and if you’re obsessed with banana breads like me..you must give his combination a shot. It is my top favorite these days and I doubt there’s anything that will take this place anytime soon. <3 #BananaBreadForevs
I have a a lot of banana recipes on my blog, from chocolate chip banana pancakes to nutella swirl banana bread and even sugar free banana muffins but nothing really compares to this Double Chocolate and Walnut Banana Bread. The combination of dark chocolate and bananas is always a winner! The best thing is unlike all my other banana recipes, this one is eggless..are you listening vegatarians!!! You can make this too..:)
- • All Purpose Flour (or Maida), 1 cup or 130 grams
- • Cocoa Powder, ½ cup or 60 grams
- • Salt, 1 teaspoon
- • Baking Powder, 1½ teaspoon
- • Butter, ½ cup or 100 grams approx.
- • Sugar, ½ cup or 100 grams approx. (half powdered white sugar + half dark brown sugar)
- • Bananas, 3 medium
- • Vanilla Essence, 1 teaspoon
- • Chocolate Chips, ½ cup
- • Milk, 4 tablespoons
- • Chopped Walnuts, ¼ cup
- Grease and line a loaf tin with butter paper and set aside to be used later.
- In a bowl, sieve flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt. set aside to be used later.
- In another bowl, whisk butter until light and fluffy (about 2 minutes with hand) and add sugar to it. Whisk again for 2 more minutes until the sugar is properly combined.
- Peel bananas and puree them in a hand blender. Add the pureed bananas to the butter and sugar mix and whisk. Add in the vanilla essence.
- Start mixing the dry mix set aside to the wet ingredients little by little until everything is combined. Keep adding milk in between. Toss in the chocolate chips (reserve some for the top) and mix them in.
- Pour this batter in the prepared tin and bake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius. Take out the banana bread and cover the tin with foil to avoid burning. Bake again for 15 more minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Insert a skewer to check if the bread is done. If the skewer comes out clean with a few crumbs its done. If it comes with batter on it, bake for another 5 minutes and test again
Looking for similar recipes..try these..